I want to hear from all of you - What would look for in a hiring a Personal Chef? Let's pretend money was no object; and you know exactly what a Personal Chef does because you looked at my business web site and it says, "The Sensitive Epicure, Personal Chef & Chemist Service, is a unique service providing gluten free, mostly milk free & yeast free meals that are customized and prepared for you in your home. Take a look at the benefits:
Eat Safe... a safe gluten free meal made by a trained Chemist & Chef who has Celiac & milk allergy and understands dietary restrictions.
Save Time… you have no planning, shopping, cooking or cleaning up. It’s all done by your Personal Chef which means extra time in your schedule.
Eat Healthy… the freshest and best ingredients are always used without preservatives—a great value.
Have Dinner at Home…back to the basics. Your family can enjoy a meal with quality time at the dinner table—priceless.
Additional Services That I provide:
- Grocery shopping / Consultation for your dietary needs
- Dinner parties /Catered events
- Cooking Classes
- Restaurant & Catering Consulting for meeting food allergy/intolerance needs
- Recipe & Food Development"
- What is important to you?
- What questions would you ask me?
- What questions would you want me to ask you?
- How do you think a Personal Chef could improve your life?
- Do you have kids? If so, how do their dietary needs/habits differ from you?
- What are your major concerns with hiring a Personal Chef?
- What are your hopes in hiring a Personal Chef?
The Sensitive Epicure