Chebe Rolls with Fresh Herbs and Parmesan Cheese
2 large Eggs
2 tbs Olive Oil
pinch finely chopped fresh Chives
dash finely chopped fresh Rosemary
dash finely chopped fresh Oregano
5 tbs Chicken Broth/Stock (can use milk or water)
2 oz shredded Parmesan Cheese
packet of All Purpose Chebe Mix (yellow; if using red packet add 1 tsp baking powder)
2 tbs Tapioca Flour for dusting
- Preheat oven to bake at 400F.
- In a medium/large bowl, mix the eggs well with a fork.
- Add in the olive oil, the herbs and mix well with the fork.
- Add in the stock and cheese and mix well.
- Add in the Chebe packet slowly, and baking powder if using the red packet for extra rising. Mix with fork until all the powder is incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon or a small scooper, portion out the bread rolls. Roll. Lightly dust with tapioca flour. This helps to puff up the bread more.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until a very light gold color. For best results, bake on a pizza/baking stone.
- Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.
The Sensitive Epicure